El Cerrito Kids Halloween Parade
EL CERRITO KIDS 13TH ANNUAL HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARADE
Dear Friends and Neighbors:
It is the time for the 13th annual El Cerrito Pre-Halloween Costume Parade (not to be confused with the BOO parade). Please invite your friends and family! As in years past, Kevin Delgado will be parade marshal and will lead the parade on drum.
- We will meet in front of Blessed Sacrament Church at 4pm on Halloween (Tuesday, October 31).
- Parade will start promptly at 4:15 p.m. Typically the parade lasts about a half hour.
- Children (and adults if they wish) should come dressed in costume (strollers and wagons are welcome).
- We welcome children of all ages.
- Bring a musical instrument or noise maker.
- The parade route will be as follows: Start at Blessed Sacrament, north on El Cerrito, west on Madison, north on 55th Street, east and then south on Redland Drive, end at the corner of Redland and Adams. Feel free to join and/or leave the parade at any point.
- As in years past, we will end the parade at Newell and Gladene Booth’s home at the northeast corner of Redland and Adams.
- If you do not plan to march, please plan to watch. We want the entire community to see all of the El Cerrito Kids in their costumes! Spectators are welcome to watch from their homes along the parade route, or to bring chairs to set up on the lawn in front of the Booths’ home at Redland and Adams, where we will end the parade.
Thank you to the Booths for hosting the post-parade gathering and providing cold beverages. Neighbors are invited to contribute potluck finger foods (healthy snacks such as fruit are encouraged).
Questions or suggestions: email@example.com.